Would you like to see your photograph on the Homepage for a month?
Send your photograph or email to and it will be judged along with other entries to decide the winner who will have their photograph displayed on the Homepage for one month. There will be a new theme each month and your photograph must be relevant to this. Remember only one picture per person and it must be a photograph that is owned by you.(see Rules below).
Next months theme is 'Speed'. This can either be any type of aircraft taking off/landing with a blurred background to give the impression of 'speed' or a high-speed jet with afterburners etc. It can be civilian or military as long as the aircraft looks like it is moving fast.
Please send in your entries by July 25th and the winning photograph will be on the Homepage on August 1st 2017 for a month. The Photograph Competition starts at the beginning of each month.
• You can enter just one photograph per month.
• Please send your photograph in .jpg format.
• The photograph must be all your own work, you must have copyright.
• Please make the size of your photograph about 800 pixels or 1024 pixels across (Maximum 1200 pixels).
• Photos will be judged on quality, relevance to the theme, rarity, and looks good on the Homepage.
• The Photo-competition will start and have a new theme at the beginning of each month.
• Sorry, NO prizes but you will have your picture on the Homepage for one month.
• Please send some info about the picture such as what it is, where it was taken, and camera/lens used and your name.
• Your photo must be relevant to the theme.
• The larger the filesize the better the image quality. Filesizes up to 1MB+ are accepted.
• Check that the exposure is correct with no blown highlights or underexposed aircraft.
• If applicable then make sure runways and buildings are fairly straight.
• Flying aircraft are generally preferred over static aircraft as they are harder to capture.
• If it looks good on the Homepage then it will have more chance of winning.